Courses and Sections
Adding a New Course
- Typically, new student courses will be added in the VCAT Import process, using your SIS students and teachers assignments.
- If a course needs to be manually created, here are the steps:
1. Under the Data tab, select the Year.
2. Select the School.
3. Click on the + sign at the very bottom of the next column (column with courses).
4. In the Create New Course Info window, click on New Course Info to type in the course name.
5. Link any curriculum courses that will be needed for Data Entry, if any.
6. Assign the teacher and any other staff, if appropriate, by typing their first or last name in the Enter Staff name field under Create Assignment, select them, choose a proper role, and click on Create Assignment.